Granite Healthcare Network Selects MESH to Support its Brand Awareness and Online Needs
Granite Healthcare Network Joins Other Healthcare Providers, Medical Device Firms in Better Reaching its Communities
Granite Healthcare Network, a joint venture made up of Concord Hospital, Elliot Hospital, LRGHealthcare, Southern New Hampshire Health System and Wentworth-Douglass Hospital recently retained MESH Interactive Agency, a full-service integrated marketing and creative agency, to design and develop a scalable, content-managed website that positions Granite Healthcare Network to share its innovative approach to healthcare and the improvements being made that will directly impact the quality, cost-effectiveness and accessibility of healthcare for the people of New Hampshire.
MESH is working with Granite Healthcare Network’s team to create a professional online experience that drives the organization’s brand awareness, communicates its successes and provides its community with information they need.
“Many individuals at MESH are former employees of healthcare companies, so we understand the challenges in marketing effectively to a dual audience including both patients and physicians,” said Bill Schick, principal, MESH Interactive Agency. “We’re eager to help Granite Healthcare Network launch its first website and begin driving its brand awareness because Granite Healthcare Network has a unique position in the healthcare field. We want to help the public understand and appreciate the work being done by Granite Healthcare Network to improve the delivery of healthcare by lowering costs yet providing the highest quality experiences for patients.”
Granite Healthcare Network joins a growing list of healthcare providers and medical device companies for whom MESH has delivered exceptionally innovative marketing campaigns, interactive websites, social media engagement and branding. Projects include:
- an integrated Facebook mobile microsite for St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, allowing area residents to access hospital information through Facebook and their mobile device–better reaching the community where they spent their time online;
- a new highly customized website for Martha’s Vineyard Hospital;
- an online game to help small eye-care technology firm Optos better sell to eye doctors;
- a new website with a custom integrated Physician finder application for Goodall Hospital of Sanford, ME;
- an on-going marketing engagement program including an ad for Avedro–a world leader in corneal crosslinking science.